- old - division of int/int and long/long return an int or long (default)
- new - new division semantics, i.e. division of int/int and long/long returns a float
- warn - old division semantics with a warning for int/int and long/long
- warnall - old division semantics with a warning for all uses of the division operator
Note that this option is only available in Python version 2.x.
Control the validation behavior of hash-based .pyc files. [----check-hash-based-pycs]
- Default - checked and unchecked hash-based bytecode cache files will be validated according to their default semantics.
- Always - all hash-based .pyc files, whether checked or unchecked, will be validated against their corresponding source file.
- Never - hash-based .pyc files will be validated against their corresponding source files.
If this is ticked, the first line of the source is skipped. This allows the use of non-UNix Unix forms of #!cmd. This is intended for a DOS specific hack only. [-x]
Select whether to issue a warning or error when a source file mixes tabs and spaces for indentation in a way that makes it depend on the worth of a tab expressed in spaces. [-t | -tt]
Note that this option is only available in Python version 2.x
If this is ticked, a 'DeprecationWarning' is emitted for features that are removed or significantly changed in Python 3 and can’t be detected using static code analysis. [-3]
Note that this option is only available in Python version versions 2.6 and 2.7.
Timeout (in seconds)