[FinalBuilder Professional Edition]
The GUI Automation actions allow you to automate any Windows GUI application by performing simple operations such as clicking, sending keyboard input, dragging scrollbars, and waiting for dialogs and windows to appear.
See these topics to learn about the actions which can be used for GUI Automation:
- Wait for Window or Control Action
- Perform Mouse Click Action
- Perform Mouse Move Action
- Send Keyboard Input Action
- Set Scrollbar Position Action
See these topics to learn about the methods used to select controls to automate:
- Control Selection : the Target Property Page (Automatic Configuration)
- Advanced: Manual Configuration
The actions use an object model called the "GUI Scripting Model" to perform these actions. Complete documentation for the Scripting Model will be made available in a future version of FinalBuilder.